No more buckets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Interesting...The guy demonstrating looked pretty light and could sit still. I see a lot of the opposite from coaches (myself included).
Also how many balls does it hold? (I ask rhetorically).

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I wonder if it will fall over easily.

Yeah the bucket does hold stuff. Although you can fold up the stool and easily fit in any bag.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
I guess it's better than the wearable one-legged milking stool... ;)

View attachment 19975
Thousands of posts in the pitching forum - how has someone not posted this before?!

Necessity is truly the mother of invention. And as we all know, mother's often have no shame in regards to practicality.

I've never been to a dairy farm - the image of someone walking around with an, uh, extra appendage strapped to them is really making a Friday morning in the office much more bearable. :)

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Only problem with a bucket is that the target usually ends up too high. Always preferred milk crates. Next time you see someone sitting on a bucket note the position of the glove. And then people wonder why their kid throws it fat down the middle. And since most tee work is done on a middle - middle pitch it all comes together on game day. :)

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
I got one of these for Christmas and have been using it all year. It works great. It's short enough keep the glove in the right location and holds 2 gloves and a couple balls not problem. I love it. Also takes up a lot less room in the wagon than a bucket.

Amazon product ASIN B085WQZVS4

Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
Only problem with a bucket is that the target usually ends up too high. Always preferred milk crates. Next time you see someone sitting on a bucket note the position of the glove. And then people wonder why their kid throws it fat down the middle. And since most tee work is done on a middle - middle pitch it all comes together on game day. :)
This is why I just suck it up and squat. You can't reasonably get low enough on a 6-gallon bucket. I have at times of hurt back or sore knees flipped a bucket on its side and caught on that, but only in desperate situations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA