Nice new LS Pics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
Ok, I can no longer hide it from Core. He knows how much I didn't like LS bats. Well I picked up a 2014 LXT 34" -9 for $134. My dd hasn't even looked at her CF6. Darn you Core!!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
After I read your team survey, I picked up a couple of 2014's and it was by far the most popular bat on the team. Funny thing is, we didn't see many on other teams with them, until later in the fall. Now, its definitely one of the more popular bats our there.

It was becuase of Little Angels team survey that my DD has left her CF6 in the garage (barely touched) and won't put down her 2014 LXT. My question now. Should I consider replacing with the 2015???

On another note my DD says that she needs to start wearing a hair bow. Huh? She has never been a hair bow kinda girl. She's a catcher! I blame this on the some of the older girls in the organization wear bows and of course the college girls on TV.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Little Angels, Have you seen any difference between the 2015's and the new 2016's? DD fell in love with her 2015 Xeno, and now wants the Xeno plus. My thinking is, she is crushing the 2015, so why change it, and just grab another discounted 2015. If they fail, the replacement will be the 2016 anyway. But, she has the bat fever from me, and loves having new technology.

Little Angels, Have you seen any difference between the 2015's and the new 2016's? DD fell in love with her 2015 Xeno, and now wants the Xeno plus. My thinking is, she is crushing the 2015, so why change it, and just grab another discounted 2015. If they fail, the replacement will be the 2016 anyway. But, she has the bat fever from me, and loves having new technology.
We don't have nearly enough data on the 2016s to make an accurate assessment at this point. Give me a month or two, however, and I can answer a bit better.

We literally have thousands of swings on our 2015s so it is not really fair to compare brand new bats with them. We'll get that many on some of the 2016s soon, though.

Right now, they look great right out of the wrapper, equaling what the 2015s did when new. The new ones (Xeno and LXT) are IMHO the best-looking LS bats to ever be produced. The girls think so, too. Very classy!

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
If they are performing like the 15's did when new, that is a good sign. Based off of what I saw of them this past weekend in the Regionals, they seem to sound a little different. Could be TV though. Maybe we will give it a go. Should have one next week to try out I hope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi