New Meta X?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2020
Any word on the new meta? Really interested in seeing whether or not it’s the true “ghost killer” that it was said to be. I’ve been looking for information about it but I’ve had a hard time finding any.

How does the meta compare to other power hitter bats like the ghost, xeno, fnx, and lxt?

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND

Loads in here, Dd has it and loves it

May 23, 2015
Its been around for a year or so. Its a nice bat. It's tough to be a ghost killer or any other killer for that matter because of the restrictions on bats. Durability appears to be very good from what I've seen

Feb 1, 2021
The Louisville Slugger Meta fastpitch bat is pretty fresh off the press I believe. The Meta baseball bat has been out for a while though.

Just saying this to make sure we aren't confusing it with something else.

Jul 31, 2021

Loads in here, Dd has it and loves it
Was it a lengthy break in? My DDs Meta seems its gonna be that way. Her Mantra was the same way.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Was it a lengthy break in? My DDs Meta seems its gonna be that way. Her Mantra was the same way.
No not really but she must have near 1500 cuts in on it though. Just worked it in off the tee. Had both son and daughter taking cuts. Then to soft toss and games. She has practice 2-3 days a week now still and outside work as well, and still looks like new. Very impressed so far.

Jul 31, 2021
No not really but she must have near 1500 cuts in on it though. Just worked it in off the tee. Had both son and daughter taking cuts. Then to soft toss and games. She has practice 2-3 days a week now still and outside work as well, and still looks like new. Very impressed so far.
It seems the paint job on the Meta holds up great. About 400 cuts on my DDs and it doesn't even have a good scratch. Some of those were from me off the tee. Seems like the bats that take longer to break in have better durability. I've seen a lot of people give up on the Mantra because it ismt flaming hot out of the wrapper. I believe not breaking the bat in right has a lot to do with durability issues. I have actually told her coach to use it when hitting balls during practice for fielding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi