Need a laugh? ( fastpitch-related )

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 16, 2009
Every team has a girl or two on it who bring that energy in the dugout. They are a little loud, wild and goofy. All good teams have them.

A couple weeks ago at the Tri Cities Ice Breaker in washington state one of my girls, faith, hit one out. It was her first ever and the 2nd hr in the game.

"Malware" as we call her ( her real name is Mallori ) was quite excited. Her dad is one of the coaches and we do highlight videos of the game. He caught his and asked me to do something special for MALWARE. Here's the video I made of her home run celebration for her teammate.

These kind of girls really are the glue on the team and help keep the team riding with confidence.

Check it out: http://federalwayslam.com/videos/11fp-malware.wmv

I had to set it to cheesy music. Also, check out the ump in the video -- he is completely in another universe it seems!

Nov 29, 2009
I had to set it to cheesy music. Also, check out the ump in the video -- he is completely in another universe it seems!

Forget the ump... Look at the body language of the pitcher in the last couple of seconds... Think she's PO'd for giving up the three run dinger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish