Mods, Administrator, Ken??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Why kill / delete yesterdays thread? I joined here in 2013, as far as I *know* I've never said anything out of the way to another member here? I wanted to see that thread play out, hopefully the guy in question could actually learn something? I've never questioned anything you've done here before, just curious why you deleted that particular thread?

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Agree completely with Annasdad....there can be such a thing as going too far trying to be PC. The guy in question here (this time) was definitely trying to stir things up and to that end he succeeded but he also hopefully, was being forced to look in a mirror regarding his own position and his approach to others.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Which thread are you talking about?

I deleted some messages, but I did not delete the entire thread.

The "stay on topic" thread that pattar just mentioned. I thought it turned ugly when Westwind got snapped at and I had enough! I think the members here had the right to voice their opinion and set the situation straight! As far as I know no one was called a MFer, yet?

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I miss everything good...

On a serious note, I don't understand why people complain about entire threads (just don't read it?), instead of just reporting specific posts/posters. I didn't like it when Pattar posted about his DD hitting poorly in a tournament, when I had to watch her beat the cover off the ball against my DD's team but I didn't try and get the entire thread removed :ROFLMAO:.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles