Louisville Slugger 2013 The One X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
we played a fully sponsered Louisville Slugger team this past weekend and all their hitters were swinging the 2013 "The One X" bats (except for two who were swinging Xeno's) ....I spoke with the coach and he said most of them really liked the new One X....and man did they sound great when those hitters squared a pitch up....

Has anybody else seen or got one yet?

About Them

Awaiting genuis pills
Aug 30, 2011
Chicago Suburbs
Oh yes, saw it, heard it and watched it. We played a 12u Louisville Slugger team last weekend also. Dd gave up her first career homerun to the #8 hitter....deep center over the fence and probably took out the windshields of any cars in it's flight path. When my dd came off the field I quoted Bull Durham telling her that anything moving that fast ought to have a stewardess on it.

Sep 3, 2009
we played a fully sponsered Louisville Slugger team this past weekend and all their hitters were swinging the 2013 "The One X" bats (except for two who were swinging Xeno's) ....I spoke with the coach and he said most of them really liked the new One X....and man did they sound great when those hitters squared a pitch up....

Has anybody else seen or got one yet?

Mustangs? Not sure what kind of equipment deal they have, but wouldn't be surprised if they were 'first in line' so to speak, on getting replacements.

Apr 11, 2012
As far as I know, I thought that the 2013 One-X bats were recalled, and everyone is waiting on the release of the 2014?

these were the new models....which are not available to the public yet....cosmetically they look similar to the 2012 Xeno's....and without the glass breaking sound (no internal washer system).....

Apr 11, 2012
Not just recalled, aren't the 2013 One-X's on the banned bat list?

i guess these would be considered the 2014 models....and they aren't for sell yet....maybe LS is field testing them some....don't get me wrong, they sounded great, but is wasn't like they had an advantage with them as they weren't out performing all the other "big girl" bats....

Apr 11, 2012
Mustangs? Not sure what kind of equipment deal they have, but wouldn't be surprised if they were 'first in line' so to speak, on getting replacements.

The team had had their own tour bus and three large softball equipment sponsors, bigger than Dallas painted on the thing....

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Not just recalled, aren't the 2013 One-X's on the banned bat list?

At our USFA State tournament a girl had one, after a 15 minute delay they gave her an out and told her not to use it again. Seemed like a light punishment to me, that bat is dangerous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan