Loose Cannons...CKY Travel team is holding open try outs for 14U and 16U for our 2013

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2012
Loose Cannons is a new fast pitch travel team here in Central Ky. We are holding open try outs at Castlewood Park in Lexington Saturday Oct. 6 for 14u and 16u. 14u will start at 9am and 16u will start at 11am.

We are looking for players who have the desire and commitment to play in multiple tournaments possibly starting as early as this fall. 90% of the tournaments that Loose Cannons will play in, will be World Series qualifying or showcase tournaments for USSSA, NSA and ASA.

If you have the heart, the attitude and character of a great young lady and are ready to have a great experience playing travel ball with a bunch of girls with the same goal and drive to be the best, then we want you at our try outs. We look forward to meeting you Oct. 6.

If you have any questions or to find out how to pre-register please email me at loosecannontryouts@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Greg Davis

Club Manager

Sep 10, 2012
Loose Cannons is a new fast pitch travel team here in Central Ky. We are holding open try outs at Castlewood Park in Lexington Saturday Oct. 6 for 14u and 16u. 14u will start at 9am and 16u will start at 11am.

We are looking for players who have the desire and commitment to play in multiple tournaments possibly starting as early as this fall. 90% of the tournaments that Loose Cannons will play in, will be World Series qualifying or showcase tournaments for USSSA, NSA and ASA.

If you have the heart, the attitude and character of a great young lady and are ready to have a great experience playing travel ball with a bunch of girls with the same goal and drive to be the best, then we want you at our try outs. We look forward to meeting you Oct. 6.

If you have any questions or to find out how to pre-register please email me at loosecannontryouts@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Greg Davis

Club Manager

Thank you for everyone who has emailed us so far. Again, just to let everyone know, we are a new travel team in Central Kentucky. Anyone and everyone is invited to the open try outs. We are looking for all positions. If you are unhappy with your current team or looking to find a team, bring your great attitude and talent to our open try outs in Oct. Feel free to reply here with any questions or you can email me at loosecannontryouts@gmail.com.

I look forward to a great 2013 Loose Cannons season!!

Thanks,
Greg Davis
Club Manager

Sep 10, 2012
LooseCannonsLogo1.jpg Loose Cannons is happy to announce that we now have our new Twitter and Facebook pages along with our new Website. Feel free to utilize these sites along with loosecannontryouts@gmail.com to continue contacting us. We have had a great response so far including some private try outs being held for those who will be unable to attend Oct. 6th. Below are the links to our new sites.

Loose Cannons (CKYfastpitch) on Twitter

www.facebook.com/ckyfastpitch

Loose Cannons Travel Fastpitch Softball | Wix.com

Sep 10, 2012
UPDATE ABOUT TRY OUTS TOMORROW OCT.6TH!!

Because of the potential rain tomorrow, we have moved our try outs to our new indoor practice facility at The Bull Pen in Georgetown. 14u will begin at 12pm and 16u will begin at 2pm. The address is 292 Connector Road Georgetown, Ky.

If you have any questions or if for some reason you have a conflict with the new time just let me know so that we can make other arrangements. Please feel free to contact me at ckyfastpitch@gmail.com or you can call me at 859-396-5776.

Thanks,
Greg Davis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwhickcar