Looking for feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Similar but different. She (OPs DD) starts with the bat several inches more away from her body. Look at the rear arm much more extended on the DD's swing. I agree with the above would be good to make an attempt at a more traditional leveraged position hand placement where she is very connected.

If she can consistently get her hands to the same position at foot plant probably more of a style thing. I would like to see her hands in a stronger position similar to Bustos when leveraged.

IN1LZ0M.gif

XHSjeFP.gif

Nov 16, 2017
What I also see is attack angle is off. She doesn't get a downward shoulder angle with her front shoulder as she moves forward.

Aug 11, 2015

seeing some progression so I think. At least with the scapula load. Still bringing her hands into her body to get the elbow slotted.On this swing she also “reloads” because her timing is a bit off but really solid contact with a nice solid “power v” at contact.

The pvc drill I think will really make a big difference if she’s willing to put in the time required. Thanks for reminding me of this progression.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00