Looking for deal on bigger bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
Have a girl on my DD's MS softball team. Incredible athlete 5'10" fast, softball not her primary sport, but does very well. No bat of her own, 32-22 is not what she needs, but thats about all any of the other girls who have bats have.

If anybody has anything collecting dust that they would let go for a deal, please let me know.

May 20, 2015
bat needs a grip, def has been through the ringer cosmetically, but is otherwise solid......PM me, I'd love to take it off ebay haha

i've got a couple louisville slugger PXTs in that size, too

May 20, 2015
just reread this, PXTRs are 32's

xeno is a hitter, just not a looker.....shipping these days sucks, but we can figure out something that works.......auction is active until sunday night, but i'll end it for a DFPer

Aug 9, 2021
Have a girl on my DD's MS softball team. Incredible athlete 5'10" fast, softball not her primary sport, but does very well. No bat of her own, 32-22 is not what she needs, but thats about all any of the other girls who have bats have.

If anybody has anything collecting dust that they would let go for a deal, please let me know.
Every girl should have her own bat. What size do you want? I have a few old ones that meet your description. Demarini CF insane and Louisville Xeno Plus in 32" drop 10 and drop 11 respectively. And a couple of Ghost advanced (older ones with the red knob) in 33" drop 9, they are a little more beat up, but seem to hit fine. DD moved up to 34" last summer is why she stopped using them.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
just reread this, PXTRs are 32's

xeno is a hitter, just not a looker.....shipping these days sucks, but we can figure out something that works.......auction is active until sunday night, but i'll end it for a DFPer
To be honest, if you already have a box for the bat, shipping UPS Ground is the way to go (especially if you purchase the shipping label through Pirate Ship dot com). I ship bats all over the country every day for 11-13 bucks even with $300 of insurance on them. USPS sucks in that they are always $15 more than UPS these days.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
My DD is 5' 10" as well. She started using a 34"/24oz when she was a junior in HS but could've been using that her whole HS career. She used 33"/23oz before that. We moved her up to a 34"/25oz her senior year and never looked back. She's about to finish her freshman year in college in a few weeks.

If interested I have 2 new but used 2022 Louisville LXT (1) and Xeno (1) 34"/25oz for sale.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00