Looking for a mizuno PC

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
Does anyone have a used power carbon they are looking to sell? Size 32 -10 or -11
Dang - we have a barely used PC but it is a 34 -9 I'm pretty sure. Wonderful bat but DD moved to a team sponsored by DeMarini so the PC never saw much action honestly.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
only 5-6? haha
😂🤣😂🤣

I started with the OG Black and Blue Ghost, bought them all except the USSSA. Last one I got was the Advanced. I did buy one Power Carbon off of him when I told my girl I'd NEVER buy another Ghost for her! LOL. She has settled into Louisville Slugger RXT's so I can't buy from Core for now but still promote is services. Lucky for me now I get deals through our Slugger Org on bats!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
only 5-6? haha
Nobody wants to know how many I've purchased from Todd. For DD alone it had to be something like 11-12 if not a few more and then there's the 2 for me. On top of those, I buy and have bought for my players as their parents don't feel comfortable sending sensitive information over the airwaves so that's another 20 or so. Add 7 "team bats" that I purchased for "the team" since I have and have had several players on my team who can't afford a good composite on their own. Also, every time Core gets stuck with a bat that's an oddball, he calls and I buy because A) I can move them B) He gives me a little better price than usual and C) I get to help a friend. I'd say that would be another 4-5 over the past few years. I can tell you I have a bat problem but at least now, I'm spending other peoples' money while being able to feed my addiction;) And no...everyone gets the receipt and I don't mark anything up.

May 20, 2015
Nobody wants to know how many I've purchased from Todd. For DD alone it had to be something like 11-12 if not a few more and then there's the 2 for me. On top of those, I buy and have bought for my players as their parents don't feel comfortable sending sensitive information over the airwaves so that's another 20 or so. Add 7 "team bats" that I purchased for "the team" since I have and have had several players on my team who can't afford a good composite on their own. Also, every time Core gets stuck with a bat that's an oddball, he calls and I buy because A) I can move them B) He gives me a little better price than usual and C) I get to help a friend. I'd say that would be another 4-5 over the past few years. I can tell you I have a bat problem but at least now, I'm spending other peoples' money while being able to feed my addiction;) And no...everyone gets the receipt and I don't mark anything up.

similar here....two DD's, one almost 18 the other almost 16, has to be 10-12, probably more just between the two.....plus a few randos thrown in just to try......and i bet i've sent another 20 his way just amongst teammates lol......

probably be calling again this spring, we'll see

Jan 27, 2020
Check with coresoftball20. He might have last years models and would be selling them as cheap as used.
@CoreSoftball20 do you have any last years models left? Trying to get away from the ghost wanting to try the 22 power carbon when released but looking for a cheaper option to see if daughter is interested in a mizuno first before the release of those .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez