Looking for 14U pitcher on Long Island for live BP for DD. Incentive offered.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Looking get my DD some live BP. I'm not a good pitcher and the local cage throws the same 50mph pitch with consistent location so it's easy to dial in. She's working on adjusting her timing to different pitches so I think this is the best way to do so.

Incentive--whatever you decide. I feel a little funny giving money to a 14U girl but it can be a gift card to her favorite store, movie tickets, shared practice time, etc. Open to ideas.

Let me know if anyone's interested. We're on Long Island in the Babylon area. Thanks!:cool:

Mods: If this post is in the wrong section, please move it and accept my apologies.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
This list is some years old. However, one of the 'Other' ways you can use the Instructors Registry is ti find a player you need. An instructor may have a student looking for a team, that might be a perfect match.

They might have a pitcher that could throw batting practice to you. They might ask your daughter to come to the school and several pitchers might throw to her as part of their pitchiing lessons.

Anyway, here is ny list of NY pitching instructors. Good luck.

NEW YORK

Saugerties, NY, John Miller coachjohn@startinglineupsports.com All aspects taught at Starting Line up Sports.Beginning to advanced. ASA ACE level I, II, and III.. www.StartingLineupSports.com
____________________________________________________________________-
Albany, NY John Wong (518)925-8030 All aspects taught. Beginning to advanced. Fastpitch Productions - Softball Recruiting Video - Softball Lessons - Albany, NY

Buffalo, NY. Jesse Rosenhahn Elite sports@esportst.com 716-390-2034 All aspects taught, beginning to advancecd at New Era Park. Elite Sports Training
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Mal Swift malswift@rogers.com 1 905 668 1156 Pitching and catching instruction given at 'SpinMaster Pitching/Catching School' at Durham College 2000 Smcoe Street North, Oshawa, Ontario
Monticello, NY. Mark Michaelis John Arpino (845) 791-1749 info@pro-prospects.com Pitching and hitting instruction given at Pro Prospects Softball Training Center 1 North Lakewood Avenue Monticello, NY 12701

New York City Academy of Proplayers at the NJ Baseball Factory. 317 -325 Midland Ave Garfield, NJ 07026 973-772-7669 All year round.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan