international friendship Series Sydney Australia

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 1, 2013
Hi All,

Sydney Australia is hosting the Friendship Softbal Series in June and July this year.
It is a annual event and junior womans and Under 17's teams representing Australia and New Zealand will be in attendance.

This year two teams from the USA have confirmed they will send teams to compete.
One of the teams is Cleveland State University and the other is USA Athletes Combined Colleges.

Can anyone tell me about the USA Athletes Combined Colleges is as I have googled it with no results?

Thanks Mark

Mar 13, 2010
There'll also be state sides from around Australia. It's been going a while now and really glad to see the Yanks come out!

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
By chance, would either of you folks know of any teams or girls that might entertain the idea of playing in Seattle? Our fastpitch club is working on putting together a tournament with international teams. If interested or you know of anyone who might be, please private message me.

Jul 1, 2013
Like Lozza said it is really good to see the USA teams come to Aus. I guessed that the USA Combined Athletes team may be a who wants to come for a hit out in Australia arrangement.

Lobster Birch when are you holding your tournament?

Lozza will you be attending the friendship series?

Mark

Mar 13, 2010
Balls no I won't be attending as I live in Perth. Do follow the live play by plays though.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Balls, summer of 2017 (our summer, June/July). This will be our 1st ever of this nature and we're just starting the planning now. Our goal is to make it a great experience for the visiting teams.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi