Heck of a sale on the 2015 Combat Wanted G3

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I'm still looking for some answers about the technology behind this bat. What are the details behind the performance enhancing discs?
FWIW... My 2nd year 16U team will be coming to my house one at a time over next weekend to get one on one hitting in the cage. If your looking for some bigger girl feedback let me know.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I'm still looking for some answers about the technology behind this bat. What are the details behind the performance enhancing discs?
FWIW... My 2nd year 16U team will be coming to my house one at a time over next weekend to get one on one hitting in the cage. If your looking for some bigger girl feedback let me know.

I wish I could give you more info...I have no idea. All I would be giving you is the same thing they write up about the bat...haha. I havent opened one up to see the guts of it. There isn't even a diagram of the insides somewhere.

And I wont be demo'ing any more. I ate the costs of one bat to take out of stock already to send to LAS. Retailers dont get demos like we used to because of the bigger name stores and their reps taking advantage of that crap. I sent one to LAS because he has been a very good multi bat customer and referrals...plus, I knew the bat would get hundreds of swings in a very short amount of time.

Last edited:

Jun 24, 2011
FWIW, both the outgoing model and the newest Wanted bats have "performance enhancing disc" technology similar to the LS Xeno, per this morning's e-mail from a rep at Combat customer service. If I had heard back sooner, I might have tried this bat, but I found a NIW '14 Xeno for $98.

Jul 23, 2014
DD got to swing a -11 G3 as the local rep is offering a good deal to her team. It seemed to hit pretty well but it wasn't as forgiving as her LXT. They definitely seem hotter than the Miken bats her team had. She didn't like the shorter barrel either. It wasn't her preferred length/weight so I don't know how much difference that made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck