Happy Friday-check in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
We are doing the 18U Firecracker in New Jersey. I hate driving in NJ and all the toll fees to get there LOL. Oh well, the Umps seem to be great and DD might have a coach coming to see her play that is "on the list of potentials..." I think we should have our entire team there for the first time in a few tournaments. We played with 8 for a couple games last tournament and actually did pretty good considering we were missing 3 starters.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Headed to Salem, VA on Saturday morning for 16U ASA Nationals! We will play two practice games at Virginia Tech on Sunday.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
We had out first team practice last night for little DD's 10U Fall "Select" team. Another practice tonight.

Sunday - Pitching lesson for big DD, followed by hitting work for both girls.

Saturday - Float around in my pool with friends and family while pouring cold beer into my head, and enjoying some tasty grilled meat. I might also build a table for my patio that I've been planning for a while...but probably not.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
After work today I will head to Job #2 for the night.

Tomorrow morning I will wake up and go to Job #2.

After Job #2 tomorrow, I will head to a 50th B-Day party with family.

Sunday when I get up I will head out and work a full day at Job #2.

All weekend (while working at job #2) I will have visions of the upcoming TB fee becoming more manageable.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Kids are with the kidless aunt with disposable income getting spoiled at a rented beach house in Malibu. Wife is joining them tomorrow for the weekend for a wife/sisters/daughters all girl weekend. I will be left to play golf tomorrow morning, work on the addition and watch softball streams while leaving the seat up to my hearts content and eat\drinking anything I want directly from the container without anyone telling me I have bad manners. And I will not watch one cooking show\Scandal\Titanic\anything from Disney kids...it will be 24 hours of just Tombstone on the tube, loud music that does not suck (talking to you one direction and 80s pop)....Hendrix will be standing next to a mountain and chopping it down with the edge of his hand very loud starting tomorrow....hell...I might even go out and play some poker...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan