Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2019
Not sure what JT was thinking, obvious ejection

This should not have been an ejection, normally the ump hands the ball to the catcher. Al ok game this ump was throwing them ball back to the pitcher even when realmuto was asking for the ball. This time he expected him to throw the ball back and and put his glove down. He's obviously not looking at the ump. The timing was perfect though lol

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This should not have been an ejection, normally the ump hands the ball to the catcher. Al ok game this ump was throwing them ball back to the pitcher even when realmuto was asking for the ball. This time he expected him to throw the ball back and and put his glove down. He's obviously not looking at the ump. The timing was perfect though lol
Looked funny as heck and couldnt have timed it better. i didnt know the ump was throwing the balls back either. I thought
it shouldnt have been an ejection even before I knew that

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Money well spent…at least that’s what I’m telling myself!

When we first bought this house ten years ago it took an hour and ten to fifteen minutes to cut my backyard with a 21” push mower. Then I bought a 40” Toro walk behind and that cut it down to 45 minutes. Last night I cut it in 20 minutes with this Wright Stander!

Never broke a sweat, never even changed into my old grass cutting shoes. What a game changer, it’s like cheating!

EDIT….and Zero knee pain!
31AE3084-D16D-4CA1-A7E3-CE8072B27B76.jpeg

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Money well spent…at least that’s what I’m telling myself!

When we first bought this house ten years ago it took an hour and ten to fifteen minutes to cut my backyard with a 21” push mower. Then I bought a 40” Toro walk behind and that cut it down to 45 minutes. Last night I cut it in 20 minutes with this Wright Stander!

Never broke a sweat, never even changed into my old grass cutting shoes. What a game changer, it’s like cheating!

EDIT….and Zero knee pain!
View attachment 27778
Dare I ask how many of your Horween gloves you had to sell to pay for that machine?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619