Gators at Lady Vols and AZ at ASU this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
My DDs tournament was cancelled this weekend and the Arizona Wildcats are on the road. So I'm checking out potentially good games on the web.

The Tennessee website looks like a free video of today's 6 PM ET game vs Florida. Should be good.

Arizona State hosts Arizona this weekend in Tempe for a bitter rivalry. All 3 games are on PAC 12 pay networks. Go Cats!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I have Brighthouse in Central Florida and all the games are available in HD no less. More softball on TV this season than ever. No room on the DVR for wife to record American Idol! :)

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Another good series is Washington at Oregon. All 3 games are on PAC 12 networks at 3:00 PDT.

Yup, that series should be good too. Gonna be a fun weekend. Just tried to get tickets at ASU and drive up there bet they're sold out. Still won't get too much yard work done...

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Such a great game. I really thought putting Fowler in there was the wrong move after how shaky she was her previous outing, but she pulled it out. So many great, clutch at bats the last few innings. Some great clutch pitching to get out of jams too. That game and the OR Wash games were great.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06