Game Pants

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 13, 2015
anyone ever use Champ pro pants for game pants...I believe they are the womens traditional low rise pant style...your thoughts on their quality and fit

Aug 18, 2018
My DD wore them for a season. Sit ok, held up well. She liked the Mizuno pants better because they felt a bit more padded in the rear.

I like the Mizuno better because I feel like the material is thicker and would.hd up better

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2019
We've used Champro for years. This last year we had several parents complain they didn't even make it halfway through the season before holes appeared. First year we've had complaints.
Girls like the fit though.

Sep 22, 2015
We've used these for the past 6 years. Concerning durability, I did have one girl who was quite a bit larger than the rest of the team and wasn't the most fluent in sliding, these didn't hold up in the knees for her. Field conditions may have also been a factor, but other than for one player, these have worked out well for us.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

May 28, 2019
anyone ever use Champ pro pants for game pants...I believe they are the womens traditional low rise pant style...your thoughts on their quality and fit
my dd has always liked the champros. can't speak on mizunos. i'm not going to brag about how well champros hold up but they are very cheap enough and are more than enough especially for practices etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00