Finding a hitting coach?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2012
I'm in SE WI and would like to find a hitting coach for both my DD & DS, but have found very limited information up to this point. Any suggestions for finding a good coach? Is there a good site with classifieds and/or reviews?

Thanks

Jun 24, 2011
menomonee falls, wi
If you aren't too far away, or can justify driving to Horicon for your DD, the Wisconsin Bandit's
is the answer. They field some of the best teams in WI every year and have great coaching.

They have a great indoor facility for the off season and the prices are very reasonable.
Many girls that play for other clubs go there for lessons as well. DD was very nervous about
going there at first, but everyone there made her feel very comfortable. We found them about 5
months ago and couldn't be happier.

We live 45 minutes away and if the drive were an hour and a half, we would still be going there.

If you're near Racine there is a awesome guy by the name of Jim Broadway at Starting 9 academy (Greenbay RD and HWY 11 near Regency mall). Been taking both my 10 yr old son and 11 year old DD and have seen immediate improvements. He is very knowledgable and works well with the kids, always positive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut