Fall Travel Ball Practices start today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 15, 2010
Been about a month since I stepped foot on a softball field. Enjoyed the time off and am ready to get back to the action.

Jun 3, 2010
Ours started Sunday and I felt the same way! Just a few of the girls had ever played on the same team, but they had all played against each other earlier in the year. It was amazing how they fed off of each other in the field and then they meshed together in the dugout during breaks. We ended up with a good group of girls for the fall.

Mar 13, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Been just over three weeks since I've umpired a game. I was starting to miss it! Then today I get two separate phone calls from different leagues and now I'm scheduled to work about 40 fall baseball and softball games beginning next week. Back to work!

The men's fastpitch team I play for has a long season and we're still playing. Our season lasts from mid-April to mid-August and our playoffs start tomorrow. Back to having fun!

Sep 3, 2009
DD's team doesn't start until this Sunday. She's already worked with one of the pitchers on the team though. A month ago, I was sick of softball, and looking forward to having my weekends back. Now I'm bored as hell and chomping at the bit to be back on the bleachers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes