equipment websites

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 16, 2013
Utah
What are some of the best websites for buying softball equipment? Know about closeoutbats.com and Ringor. Anybody buy from other sites and have a good experience?

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
I have had good luck with homerunmonkey.com and HQ4Sports.com. I've also eaten ceviche off carts at 3am in Ensenada and am generally considered a lucky guy.

Apr 1, 2010
I really like softballsavings.com (based in Wichita so shipping is only 1-2 days for me, they have a $6.99 flat rate and they've been great. They once shipped me about half a dozen catcher's helmets till DD finally found one she liked.), justbats.com and justballgloves.com (local and with free shipping/free returns).

I like epicsports.com for softball apparel like pants, socks and belts--they have a much larger selection than most. I was recently looking for a grey belt and socks. Lots of sites did not have one or the other or had neither. They not only had both, they had multiple brand choices in each!

I've never had any problems with Eastbay, HomerunMonkey, HDQ4Sports or softballsales.com that I can recall.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01