Easton Synge Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 3, 2010
Has anyone here had any dealings with or used the Easton Synge line of bats? They are the yellow and white bats.

Looking at them because they are a 11.5 drop, my DD is small.

Oct 18, 2009
Gilroy, Ca
I just saw your post today and I just finished talking to a parent about buying the bat you are asking about. I saw a couple of girls using it at a ASA qualifier in Sunnyvale Ca. The team was a 16U team and the girls I saw looked pretty good using it. The parent is thinking of buying it due to some good reviews he read. Seems like a good bat and its lightly end loaded. Did you buy it for your DD? His DD is on a 12U and hits pretty well now with an old bat he bought when she was 10U.

Aug 15, 2010
Several of the players on our team used the Synge bat this summer, and we hit well with them. Ball jumps well. My daughter really likes it and is planning to use it going forward.

Oct 20, 2009
Is there any difference between the Synge 2010 and 2011 model or is it the same bat? Looking to purchase one for my DD.

May 26, 2010
Central NJ
Anyone else having trouble finding the Easton Synge in local stores? None of the stores I go to have them in stock. The store I spoke with today said they expected another shipment in three weeks.

Oct 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Anyone else having trouble finding the Easton Synge in local stores? None of the stores I go to have them in stock. The store I spoke with today said they expected another shipment in three weeks.

About a month ago I bought DD the Synge (30", -11.5 drop), I saw them everywhere in stores, Ebay, etc. Maybe they sold out right before the beginning of the fall season? They are also priced well for an "entry level" composite, increasing demand? BTW - DD is very happy with hers and it does make a difference in hitting compared to aluminum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877