DD proud of her assets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Ive never done the brag thing but my DD story last night made me think of all the "decisions" that your DD have made in their career that made you proud as a father.

HS tryouts. DD is a sophomore. We have a very successful program and by the end of the year last season she made it to varisty. Really proud of her "earning it herself".

Now shes got a taste of V. She wants to start. Shes playing hs for school pride which I thought was cool. Shes doing everything she can to prove shes the best.

A new player shows up this week from CA. From a big school and a big travel program there. Shes bragging about her speed. (DD is a slapper).

So DD says "lets see how fast you are" in middle of practice. Coach lets the fastest players race. DD smokes everyone.

Keep in mind my DD isn't a natural speedster. She works harder than most just to be fast. Its her technique that makes her fast more than anything.

So in short Im proud she owns her assets and takes pride in them. She feels she has to earn everything and isn't shy proving herself time and time again.

She made a new friend in the process :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes