Danielle Gibson HR Cycle in 4 innings.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Impressive.
Marshall McDougal hit 6 HRs for Florida State including the HR cycle. Dude when 7-7 with 16 RBIs, again talk about not pitching around someone. oop.
And the googles tell me that some one once hit for the HR cycle in a AA game in Texas but I forgot to see who it was.

Jul 15, 2015
Where was the pitching coach? Every pitch was belt high or up and right down central (last one may have been a bit outside and she went oppo). Still a huge accomplishment, but if I had been coaching she wouldn't have seen anything close to a strike the last 2 ABs.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Where was the pitching coach? Every pitch was belt high or up and right down central (last one may have been a bit outside and she went oppo). Still a huge accomplishment, but if I had been coaching she wouldn't have seen anything close to a strike the last 2 ABs.

The 3rd AB she came up with bases load. I don't know what the score was at the time but there are few coaches and pitchers who will try to walk a batter with bases loaded. I mean I know Barry Bonds was intentionally walked with the base loaded once in his 73 HRs roid fueled season or the year after I forget which one, and Jim Palmer never gave up a grand slam in his career saying he'd rather walk some one than give up 4 runs on one swing but those are kind of the exceptions and not the rule.

And her last AB at that point why pitch around her the game was already out of hand.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Impressive.
Marshall McDougal hit 6 HRs for Florida State including the HR cycle. Dude when 7-7 with 16 RBIs, again talk about not pitching around someone. oop.
And the googles tell me that some one once hit for the HR cycle in a AA game in Texas but I forgot to see who it was.

But none of them are doing it on a field thats the same dimensions and with a bat the same drop level as what they played on and with when they were 6 years old.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
But none of them are doing it on a field thats the same dimensions and with a bat the same drop level as what they played on and with when they were 6 years old.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. McDougal did his when NCAA mens bat were hot as.... I'm sure you can fill in the blank.
It's still impressive. I'd think someone with the J. Galt handle would appreciate a little personal greatness.

Jun 8, 2016

So I assume your daughter uses a wood bat when she hits (I believe you said she is a pitcher so maybe I can understand some of the animosity...)?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez