Cyber Monday Deals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Anyone know of any good deals out there today?

One I am looking at is 40% off Akadema gloves with code CM40. So $66, not sure about shipping.

Dec 11, 2010
Quincy- ThankYou for the tip on the Akadema gloves. My older dd has one, younger dd needed a new glove and it was a great opportunity to score my first Christmas present of the year.

I used USPS priority mail. Ten bucks.

Www.akedemapro.com

Btw these seem to be very good gloves. Take awhile to break in but fit girls hands well and hold up.

Baseball express advertised some deals. I didn't see anything I was interested in.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2009
Any idea how long that code is good for and what is the Akadema return policy?

Found the return policy:

Within 30 days of product receipt, Akadema will accept returns only on unused products and offer a refund or store credit. From 31-60 days of product receipt, Akadema will offer a store credit. Only unused items are eligible for a return. “Gently used” products will not be accepted.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2010
Softball sales has 10% off almost everything.

I've been wanting a Bownet Big Mouth, but the darned thing has just sat there at $149 for months. I haven't seen it go lower anywhere. So I picked it up there for $135.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
How much was the shipping on the bownet? BB express has them for $149 but free shipping on orders over $100. I think they run that special pretty regularly though, nothing unusual. Nice when you buy something bulky.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Dicks is free shipping too. They always seem overpriced but 25% and free shipping should knock that down quite a bit.

Bought the Akadema glove for DD, somehow it is not an X-mas present since she needed one. :)

I do not think I ever broke in a glove before, I am going to look at some of the older posts that will tell me how to do it.

Oct 10, 2011
Dicks is free shipping too. They always seem overpriced but 25% and free shipping should knock that down quite a bit.

Bought the Akadema glove for DD, somehow it is not an X-mas present since she needed one. :)

I do not think I ever broke in a glove before, I am going to look at some of the older posts that will tell me how to do it.
I agree you can usually find better prices, but no one was including this particular bat in their sales. Most of them said "due to manufacturer's restrictions."

Oct 10, 2011

There are a couple good videos on youtube on how to do it. We are working in a new one right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan