Core sells bats anyone on here sell gloves?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2015
Barboursville WV
Casedawg treated me great and I got an excellent mitt from him, super nice guy. I know that wasn't your question and I apologize for my answer, he treated me so well anytime asks about gloves I feel compelled to let others know. Also I wasn't even thinking Vinci to be honest but the more we talked and I researched the easier the choice became.

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks guys. Stick, the Worth Liberty is an excellent glove that has served countless players well. That said, if I can be of any help let me know.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Not speaking of the actual glove here but rather the transaction itself...both CaseDawg and CoreSoftball have been great to work with for me. The advice and chance to discuss needs and options with these two guys was helpful and the purchase itself was smooth with both. I've bought a couple bats from Todd so far, one Vinci mitt and looking at another glove soon from Casey. They both get a thumbs up!

Jul 29, 2015
Casedawg or any others for that matter... I would like to get you guys opinion on a GOOD GLOVE for a 9 yr old. She has average sized hands for her age. A good quality glove is her biggest need right now as she currently is using a comfortable but cheap, floppy synthetic (baseball glove) that doesn't have much pocket size. If like to get at least 2-3 years (or more) out of the next purchase. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG