CO Sparklers/Fireworks games on TV!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Just happened to find this yesterday while channel surfing. CBSSN and CBSSD are broadcasting games from the CO Sparklers/Fireworks tournament tonight. (They also did last night). I have both games set up to DVR, just in case I know any of the teams.

This is pretty cool that any cable channel is broadcasting a fastpitch softball tournament. Monica Abbott was one of the commentators last night. I didn't catch who the others were. But who cares? It's nice to see our sport gaining attention at something below the collegiate level.

I have Comcast Xfinity so it's definitely there. Hopefully it's on other systems as well. First game is scheduled for 6:30 CT tonight. Another follows right after.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Thank you! I went to my Xfinity home page and searched softball. I found that it comes on channel 594 at 4:30. I didn't know that.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Sigh...we are not subscribed to CBS Sports. Worth Firecrackers were on last night, and supposedly a very good team to watch. We're sad we missed it.

You should really look into getting the cbs sports channel. They will also broadcast a few games from NY in July from the TCS Nationals and from Rising Stars in the fall. It is pretty cool watching teams on TV that you have either played or played teams that played them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan