Bustos - Howard Carrier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
My banning, helped me to learn without prejudice. When I came back, things like this just didn't add up.

NotSoPerfectAfterAll-1.gif

Sep 2, 2013
Not fair to judge? I'm not in disagreement, but it is what it is. And plenty of things get judged unfairly around these sites, huh?

reaction hitter? define the reaction, because a hitter should be reacting on every pitch.

Shows how much you played. Lets get extreme here. Chapmans 102 mph fastball hitters just react to that. Good luck!

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Shows how much you played. Lets get extreme here. Chapmans 102 mph fastball hitters just react to that. Good luck!
Oh, you're a player, do tell? I'm all ears. You've faced Chapman? I want to hear all about it.

Who's 1chapterbehind??? Oh, that was my son's "NICKNAME"...
1chapterbehind is swinging over the wall. Setup is not quite right. Seems to be sitting 'between his legs' instead of coiled around his rear leg. He has more sit than coil.

Sep 2, 2013
Oh, you're a player, do tell? I'm all ears. You've faced Chapman? I want to hear all about it.

Nope, just been around. No, but why is his percentage of balls chased or swung at out of the zone among the best? You tell me Howe?

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
at this point a reasonable person would conclude that if Grandpa was not TM then he would have already said as much. it is therefore the opinion of this humble member that TM and Grandpa are indeed one in the same person.

ipso facto, QED...and all that jazz. Welcome TM.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
oops just saw that he said he wasn't TM....

then I revise my conclusion....Grandpa is not TM

ipso facto and all that jazz.

he just has the odd post history of only posting in threads where HI is discussed and Howe is highly involved. Never comments on anything else...

Nope...I ain't buying it...GRANDPA is TM..

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2013

Holy crap, this is harder to follow than the Twilight movies!! (which my DD made me watch, thank you :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp