Best place to get large quantity of 11" and 12" balls for league.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2015
The Frozen Tundra
Have old balls from past season for practice. Need two new balls for each league game for plus one new for each game at tournament we host each year so easily will be 200 new balls needed.

Jun 1, 2015
I would like to inquire about the same thing. I'm looking for a couple (2-3, or whatever can be spared) of buckets of 12" FP softballs simply for practice use (old game balls, whatever could take a good hit/throw/catch/field in practice, etc.) I usually borrow from a friend of mine (the guy who started the team I currently coach), but he always asks for them back after the season's done (his daughter does TB year-round) and so I'm stuck with nothing, and I'd like to be prepared before this season starts. Any help would be immensely appreciated!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I would try a locally owned sporting good store to see if they could offer a discount for a volume purchase. May not be as cheap as some deals you can find online, but it would be supporting a local establishment.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I would like to inquire about the same thing. I'm looking for a couple (2-3, or whatever can be spared) of buckets of 12" FP softballs simply for practice use (old game balls, whatever could take a good hit/throw/catch/field in practice, etc.) I usually borrow from a friend of mine (the guy who started the team I currently coach), but he always asks for them back after the season's done (his daughter does TB year-round) and so I'm stuck with nothing, and I'd like to be prepared before this season starts. Any help would be immensely appreciated!

For used balls, I have found some reasonable deals on eBay.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Greeenmonsters hooked me up with the local USSSA tournament Director. I buy 50 a year from him($100)...give your local USSSA guy a call, he might know a guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie