Bat Jack-does it work?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
it is a good product and IMO it does work,the guy behind the product is on this sight all the time.it is JIM

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
I think that it helps. If you purchase one for a younger girl make sure you get a soft one. My dd complained about it hurting her finger at first but I think that was just because it was different. Now she doesn't complain. It definately helps teach a better grip. We've only had it a few months so when dd doesn't use it she still goes back to her old grip.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
I bought a soft one and a hard one a while back. I thought it helped the whole team feel what we talk about with the grip. Some have the feeling down now and others still use it in practice at times.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Bobbyb. Do you prefer hard or soft? Dd is on the fence, almost 12, pretty strong for her age.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Most of our girls are small...varying in strength...age 14-17....but overall...they seem to prefer the soft...including me and dd. I like that is gives a little more so they can tell when they are trying to grip with the index finger rather than the grippers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi