Auburn Update

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
She may have voluntarily requested the test to show she hadn't used the marijuana in a effort to help herself. Wonder if the others did the same? The possession could have been for sale only.

SARCASM FONT ON
Do you really think confessing to selling marijuana is preferable to personal consumption?
SARCASM FONT OFF

ian

Jun 11, 2015
She may have voluntarily requested the test to show she hadn't used the marijuana in a effort to help herself. Wonder if the others did the same? The possession could have been for sale only.

No way bro. She didn't inhale.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I view this a pivotal moment in US History. From this point forward you could rationalize anything and accountability was no longer required. Looking back you can see how we got to where we are now.

"I did not have s----l relations with that woman" Several pivotal moments in US History from that era.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I view this a pivotal moment in US History. From this point forward you could rationalize anything and accountability was no longer required. Looking back you can see how we got to where we are now.

Im sure it goes back farther than that, but it was a doozy. I remember those episodes as, the first time in my life I was not proud to be an American. Then I traveled a good bit of the world and realized the USA is the best place on earth.

We don't know if the person with a clean test was smoking. It could have been that the cops showed up, found dope, no one would claim it so he hooked them all up and brought them down town. Tell it to the judge!

A clean test is a pretty good way to prove 'it's not mine' in court.

Dec 8, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
Im sure it goes back farther than that, but it was a doozy. I remember those episodes as, the first time in my life I was not proud to be an American. Then I traveled a good bit of the world and realized the USA is the best place on earth.

We don't know if the person with a clean test was smoking. It could have been that the cops showed up, found dope, no one would claim it so he hooked them all up and brought them down town. Tell it to the judge!

A clean test is a pretty good way to prove 'it's not mine' in court.

True story, my cousin picked her boyfriend up for lunch. He asked her to drive to meet someone. When they met with the person, he sold him drugs. Was an undercover cop. The boyfriend said drugs were his, she had no knowledge. She was still found guilty of some felony (not sure what) but didn't do any jail time, only probation. She had a masters in social work. Was no longer allowed to work in that field and for the last 15 years has been working odd jobs to make ends meet and has a felony conviction on her record.

Mar 21, 2013
SARCASM FONT ON
Do you really think confessing to selling marijuana is preferable to personal consumption?
SARCASM FONT OFF

I didn't say she admitted to possession for sales. That was general to all 3 girls involved. What we know is that they were arrested marijuana related charges, and that Fagan's tests came back negative for marijuana. I don't know which player(s) were in possession. That being said "if" Fagan was in possession, and she wasn't a user, then why did she have it? Proving she was "clean" is the most important factor for her. Explaining the possession part away (if she was in fact in possession) is much easier when you don't have said substance in your system. I'm sure it will all come out at some point.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I didn't say she admitted to possession for sales. That was general to all 3 girls involved. What we know is that they were arrested marijuana related charges, and that Fagan's tests came back negative for marijuana. I don't know which player(s) were in possession. That being said "if" Fagan was in possession, and she wasn't a user, then why did she have it? Proving she was "clean" is the most important factor for her. Explaining the possession part away (if she was in fact in possession) is much easier when you don't have said substance in your system. I'm sure it will all come out at some point.

That said, a cardinal rule of drug dealers is you never get high on your own stuff. The Colombian and Mexican cartels kill for such offenses. Of course not saying that is what Fagan was up to, but saying you didn't inhale is never an affirmative defense for possession. A clean drug test is nothing more than trivia. More than likely it is not admissible in court as it is not relevant to the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi