Anyone have any intel on the new Rawlings Mantra?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 11, 2019
DD is gonna demo one today with her hitting coach. Mixed reviews but the consensus so far is you either love it or hate it.

Apr 9, 2020
One on the way! Daughers hittin coach is nfp player and has nfp stamped Quattro which she says is off the charts and only avail to professional players and she swung the. Mantra and said truly close second and if she was playing college eand travel she would have as game bat .. plus the blast holder to have real time game info and feedback will be game changer in training.. should be here in week or so depending on weather and postal service .. could be all hype but will give a shot plus my daughter killed it grades wise in school during this crazy times so excuse for a reward .will give feedback once arrives

Jun 11, 2020
DD is gonna demo one today with her hitting coach. Mixed reviews but the consensus so far is you either love it or hate it.
My daughter swung one at Closeout Bats this week. She liked it. Opted for 2021 LS LXT instead as she liked it better. She Said the Mantra felt a little heavy. It appeared to have good pop though. DD is about to turn 14 and is 5'2" 120 lbs. She was swing the 31" -10.

Apr 9, 2020
My daughter swung one at Closeout Bats this week. She liked it. Opted for 2021 LS LXT instead as she liked it better. She Said the Mantra felt a little heavy. It appeared to have good pop though. DD is about to turn 14 and is 5'2" 120 lbs. She was swing the 31" -10.
Can’t go wrong with lxt! At 14 I had aluminum bat spray painted red with electrical tape as grip .. little sticky in summer best of luck on season go rake with lxt

Jun 11, 2020
Can’t go wrong with lxt! At 14 I had aluminum bat spray painted red with electrical tape as grip .. little sticky in summer best of luck on season go rake with lxt
Thanks! You ain't kidding about the bats we swung as kids. I never had my own helmet either. DD has a collection of them.

Reactions: JJU

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, any betting man would not have bet they would be right on sticker. Even back to the 2Legit their bats were an
ounce over and same with the Quatros. Eastons are overweight as well.

Soooo...I would have bet they would be over sticker :)

Jun 11, 2020
Well, any betting man would not have bet they would be right on sticker. Even back to the 2Legit their bats were an
ounce over and same with the Quatros. Eastons are overweight as well.

Soooo...I would have bet they would be over sticker :)
Did you see the sticker on the bat? It actually says "the drop is not intended to represent the actual weight of the bat." First time I saw that.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Nope, two came in and went. I wasn't even around to see any

I have heard the swing weight stuff for years by Anderson and Combat...I am one that doesn't buy into most of it. But no, I
never heard of that before actually "on" a bat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12