Anyone have any experiance with the "Duggout Manager"?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I made a similar device years ago for my team, I used stiff wire with rubber tips over the end of the wire had a place for bat, helmet, glove(s) and a drink holder and took up very little space in a bat bag. I even used a label gun and put their name on it, this was 10U team. It worked well, but by the end of the season many had been lost. It was nice having the stuff off the ground/bench and keeping up with who’s drink belongs to who can be a challenge, it was nice that is until they got gone.

Maybe I should have paten mine?

Nov 29, 2009
My experience with this type of device is similar to PEPPERS. The kids used a similar type device for a while and then lost them or quit using them. Usually they get taken out of the bat bag because of needed space and never returned to the bag.

When they are used they are great.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
It seems like $18.50 each is a bit steep. A couple of years ago DD's team supplied something very similar for $10 each and they are wonderful! As a matter of fact, DD still uses hers.

Aug 19, 2011
I'd be more optimistic about the chances of success for a device like this if my daughter would ever put her clothes IN HER DRAWERS.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
We used an metal holder from bat and helmet organizers dugout organizers we put the girls initial rather than numbers (just in case numbers changed) it worked well for 12U. Although no drink holder, but i can just imagine hearing "Coach I spilled gatorade all over my glove, helmet and bat, ..." I would line them on the fence in the batting order I think it helped.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06