Any CF7 reviews?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
Just heard we are meeting in an hour with Demarini rep. Apparently gonna be demo-ing CF7 for our club and potentially offering on-the-spot deals. Anybody got any insights?

Dec 7, 2011
So saw the CF7 - Initial thoughts by DD & I - "Same as CF6 with different paint"

The rep said the Insane CF7 was "way more endloaded". But then I took an equal length/drop CF6 Insane and they had the exact same balance point......

The CF7 Insane did seem heavier than the CF6 Insane.

So no new purchases for DD this year (yeah!) - her two Insane CF5's (the last year of that one -red- basically just out of wrapper - due to DD's most season injury)

Weird though - late last fall we had the LS Xeno/LXT demo's out and basically nobody liked them. I think the level of "I gotta have it" is soooo strongly determined by the clubs alignment with the manufacturer. In the end,..which bat is hottest...? The hottest bat is the one the girl feels most confident with.

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
We used them right after you guys today RB. We thought they were nice but not a ton different. For the kids that didn't have the insane it is nice that all of them have the new connection. I know the one kid I have with the CF6 Insane loves the connection on that compared to the CF5.

Mar 29, 2012
are they still the paradox? I was surprised they did not do a 2nd year of the cf6.

just picked up a cf6 a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves