Anderson Nanotek

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 19, 2013
Mass
Finding it hard to find a real good review of the Nanoteks...anyone had any experience with them? Besides the 2 line reviews on justbats there really isn't much that I can find. Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated! My 11 y/o DD currently swings a -13 Mendoza from the left side, and is getting the hang of slapping quickly.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Finding it hard to find a real good review of the Nanoteks...anyone had any experience with them? Besides the 2 line reviews on justbats there really isn't much that I can find. Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated! My 11 y/o DD currently swings a -13 Mendoza from the left side, and is getting the hang of slapping quickly.

The Nanotek is an excellent bat, but isn't being made anymore by Anderson. Depending on how old it is, it may not have the new USSSA stamp. Its a single-walled, balanced bat with a composite-sized sweet spot - high performing, but very different feeling than Anderson's double-walled Rocketech and Techzilla. Given the major changes at Anderson in the last 6 months, I reluctantly advise you to look for another make or model.

Mar 29, 2012
I just bought an older nano. My favorite balanced alloy bat, I got it for my DD to use in cold weather.

Jun 19, 2012
The Nanotek is an excellent bat, but isn't being made anymore by Anderson. Depending on how old it is, it may not have the new USSSA stamp. Its a single-walled, balanced bat with a composite-sized sweet spot - high performing, but very different feeling than Anderson's double-walled Rocketech and Techzilla. Given the major changes at Anderson in the last 6 months, I reluctantly advise you to look for another make or model.

Major changes?

Jan 14, 2011
Michigan

We've done an in-depth review of the Anderson NanoTek. It's a decent performing bat - balanced, non-composite (alloy). We've also gathered 47 reviews from Players, Coaches and Parents - about 80% recommend the bat. That's pretty low. There are over 20 bats where Players, Coaches and Parents have recommended bats higher.

Nov 19, 2013
Mass
Picked up a 2012 Catalyst 32-20 NIW for her. She loves it already. It really is a crazy sound the first time you hear china break at the cages. So far she has taken about 150 swings off the tee with real softballs.

Nov 19, 2013
Mass
Update on the 2012 Catty..It is now pretty broken in, and has a ton of pop. She hit her first grand slam with it in a tourney. Anyone want to buy a 2012 Mendoza Xeno 32"? She has no use for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45