Alliance Fastpitch Summit Series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Kinda funny that they all say they were victims of the food chain of poaching players but they don't do it themselves. TB portal?
Where are these players going if they aren't going to these teams? There are no more High Level organizations in Texas other than the Hotshots or the Blaze. Then you start getting into 2nd tier teams or one-off teams. Bombers swallowed up the Aces Express, Houston Power and some other smaller programs.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Where are these players going if they aren't going to these teams? There are no more High Level organizations in Texas other than the Hotshots or the Blaze. Then you start getting into 2nd tier teams or one-off teams. Bombers swallowed up the Aces Express, Houston Power and some other smaller programs.
I can only speak to my experience, but you and @Rolling Hard would be surprised at how few "outside" the org players DD's team has. Yes we do have some, but most have been within the org from the younger divisions.

But I will say that if there is a need for a position player that can't be found from withing the org, even mid season, one will show up!

May 16, 2016
and in typical AGL fashion, it's cutting out and buffering every 10 seconds! lol............ Can't make this stuff up. Terrible platform.

AGL does not own the cellular network, and are at the mercy of AT&T, Verizon, or whomever the carrier is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid