A Softball Coach and More

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Sounds like a great guy.

The sign of a good coach is not the team members he has now, but the former players that still keep in touch and hug your neck at the tourneys.

Mar 15, 2010
Cannonball,

Just make sure that Coach Bendall doesn't make the same mistake my son's Pop Warner team did when printing signs in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Week. The sign's looked great but they missed one word, "Cancer". The boys got a kick out of the signs, fortunately the printer sent replacements really quick.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Cannonball,

Just make sure that Coach Bendall doesn't make the same mistake my son's Pop Warner team did when printing signs in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Week. The sign's looked great but they missed one word, "Cancer". The boys got a kick out of the signs, fortunately the printer sent replacements really quick.

I got one for you. A few years ago a friend of mine had new uniforms ordered. There was a mistake. The front was to read "Titans". When he got them in they missed a few letters and it said "TITS"" !!! He made them wear them inside out until they could correct them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles