a riddle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
#3 today and a foot away from #4. I just might have a dual threat on my hands...

but the joy of all joys is she had a revenge game today. You all know the situation, that team/player/coach that scorned DD in the past and you face them down the road.

In this game it was her first TB coach on a team we played with for about 4 weeks. The coach promised to pitch her but then only gave her two innings in two weekends. We paid $500 for the pleasure of being lied to while the coach and the two assistant coaches pitched their kids every game. We left quickly and on bad terms.

fast forward two years later and she finally faced them....the results you ask?

She pitched a 5k-shutout, struck out the daddyballer's DD twice, and hit a double that got the daddyballer's DD yanked from the circle and they got bounced from the tournament with the loss. Someday I will be a better person and not relish something like this, but that day has yet to come.

The dagger came when we went ahead and pulled DD with a 6-0 lead and finished them off with our number three pitcher and she also shut them down.

being bad should not feel this good.

Nov 29, 2009
The dagger came when we went ahead and pulled DD with a 6-0 lead and finished them off with our number three pitcher and she also shut them down.

being bad should not feel this good.

The axiom of revenge being a dish best served cold doesn't always apply. Sometimes it's best when served boiling hot and spilled all over them.

Good job by the DD. I'm sure she enjoyed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes