40% off on Wilson stuff today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I really do appreciate the loyalty of a lot of great people on here...I consider you guys my extended family

And btw, I believe Nokona is made in said small town in Texas...watched a show on it. Very cool and really makes you root for certain companies. A ton of the locals make their living
working there.

On a side note, I root for the my pillow guy too. Guy was an addict, lost everything, was homeless and put himself back together and started that company in a small
town (I believe in Minnesota) and had a couple employees...now he employees a good amount of folks from there.
I know, useless knowledge and off topic...Im good at that :)

Nokona's are made in Nocona, TX. Near Dallas / Fort Worth area I think?

Apr 16, 2013
Let’s start that movement..... wood bats!!!

Didn’t mean to derail your aim of a good deal... we all could use saving money.

I can't tell you how awesome that'd be to me and my DD! She'd eat that up! The very first time she played fastpitch last year as a fill in, she used wood. Didn't have a FP bat. She got some interesting looks. The umps loved it. :)

I think it'd take a very special girl to be able to take a 33/30 wood bat and go yard with it. :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Nokona's are made in Nocona, TX. Near Dallas / Fort Worth area I think?

You are correct, said small town...haha. See, not good at being all fancy with my English :)

The Tv show was very good. It very cool to see a whole factory of workers so proud of what they do and produce

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
I can't tell you how awesome that'd be to me and my DD! She'd eat that up! The very first time she played fastpitch last year as a fill in, she used wood. Didn't have a FP bat. She got some interesting looks. The umps loved it. :)

I think it'd take a very special girl to be able to take a 33/30 wood bat and go yard with it. :)

lol I have that girl(beast)!! We have a camwood training bat thats wood and 44oz and she hits bombs with it.

Aug 18, 2018
Here here...... when DD needed a new glove, we moved away from Wilson to Nakona. I don’t know about kangaroo meat but the hide is a beauty.
How is she liking the glove? Mine has the SV 17 with bison leather. I think I'll have to pry it out of her hands when that day comes.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk