2022 Meta LS bat snapped in half

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2018
What definitely has me scratching my head that the Miken Ultra (I and II), and then the Freak, starting way back in 2002, were hotter than today's bats. To the point that they had to change how they performance tested. Those bats did take a long time to break in, but they were tanks. Is it just the "hot out of the wrapper", or the Tech to limit the performance that is causing these issues. I've got to believe all of the replacement bats start to add up to the bottom line.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What definitely has me scratching my head that the Miken Ultra (I and II), and then the Freak, starting way back in 2002, were hotter than today's bats. To the point that they had to change how they performance tested. Those bats did take a long time to break in, but they were tanks. Is it just the "hot out of the wrapper", or the Tech to limit the performance that is causing these issues. I've got to believe all of the replacement bats start to add up to the bottom line.
You are also talking slowpitch and one piece bats. Any one piece bat will be more durable. That was also back in the day before the balls
were changed in sp.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06