2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2015
Just got a Ghost for my DD thru Core (thanks for the great service). First Easton bat as well.
Sorry for the noob question but Easton says to keep the hologram sticker from the barrel. Are you suppose to take it off and save it? It’s not the easiest to remove thou.

Dec 11, 2010
I stick them to the original sales receipt and put them in a big Manila envelope labeled “Bat Reciepts” with the other $23,000 of bat reciepts I have.

Oh- also I put my Visa card statement in with it too since Visa doubles the warranty of any item purchased with it. ��

Aug 24, 2016
Just got a Ghost for my DD thru Core (thanks for the great service). First Easton bat as well.
Sorry for the noob question but Easton says to keep the hologram sticker from the barrel. Are you suppose to take it off and save it? It’s not the easiest to remove thou.

Save the one on the label that the arrow is pointing to. The one on the bat stays there.

May 24, 2015
I stick them to the original sales receipt and put them in a big Manila envelope labeled “Bat Reciepts” with the other $23,000 of bat reciepts I have.

Oh- also I put my Visa card statement in with it too since Visa doubles the warranty of any item purchased with it. ��

Great idea on the Visa statement.

May 12, 2016
Save the one on the label that the arrow is pointing to. The one on the bat stays there.

Of course my DD ripped the plastic off immediately.. the arrow was pretty much useless after that..lol. But it wasn't too difficult to figure out

May 12, 2016
Agreed. 2 of DDs teammates had them and we cried when they exploded. Great for 10u but I tend to think like Core....the percentages of CF -11s that make it long at 12u and up have to be small.

I am not sure what it was about that bat. My DD had so much success with it and she was small but a power hitter. I remember one at bat the girl playing 3rd base moved in a little because my DD was only 5'1" in 12u. Our 3rd base coach looked towards the other dugout and said she's not going to bunt and I advise you to pull your 3rd baseman back. They didn't listen and my DD pulled the ball and just about took her head off. I couldn't believe how fast the ball was on her.

Sorry for hijacking the thread

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I would have NEVER guessed that the -11 was any companies best seller. That is a very interesting piece of information.

yes sir, they make bank on small drop11's (28-31) because nobody else has the huge barrel in tiny sizes. All other bats have "stuff" inside and requires smaller barrels

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
generally speaking, I agree 100%, yet....

A classmate of my DD - a very strong 13yo TB player who hits bombs pretty regularly - has been using the same 32" CF8 Sprite for a couple of years. It looks clearly too small in her hands. It's also peppered with cleat marks. I'm stunned that it's still holding together.

Ever heard that blind squirrel and acorn saying...haha. Its always possible, just unlikely :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi