2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ghost will swing much closer to weight and more balanced than the Xeno

The 32/21 xeno prob weighed 22.5 or so...which is right there with the 32/22 Ghost

May 12, 2016
I would of bought from you Core.. but you know the challenges in shipping north of the border. Thanks for all your insight!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I gotcha...Its fine. I don't like lack of tracking when you send up North and plus sometimes stuff sits in customs
and people get a little anxious. Plus, shipping up there costs much more.

May 12, 2016
I'm going to guess, but from what I am understanding is Easton wanted to build a bat that could reach it's full potential (within the legal limit) in both the ASA and USSSA. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know. But it would be up to the consumer to decide if it was worth it or not. Most players are walking around with 2 game bats in their bag anyway. Up north in Canada we don't have to worry about that, ASA certification is enough for everything we play.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes sir I understand that. But why not have the 19 model approved for asa and usssa?????? We play both and that’s the only reason we don’t have one.

Because associations allow diff types of bats and diff standards. The ASA Ghost will not pass USSSA standards as it is made right now. So they did whatever
USSSA needed/wanted or paid what they wanted to get their 2019 approved. But they did not want to give up the performance of the ASA model or change that model just for USSSA.

Slowpitch has done this for a few years.

Apr 1, 2016
Because associations allow diff types of bats and diff standards. The ASA Ghost will not pass USSSA standards as it is made right now. So they did whatever
USSSA needed/wanted or paid what they wanted to get their 2019 approved. But they did not want to give up the performance of the ASA model or change that model just for USSSA.

Slowpitch has done this for a few years.
Guess we’ll probly try a Quattro next then. Her 2legit is her favorite bat she has right now. Will the Pros feel similar to the old 2legits?!?!?

Jul 5, 2016
2 more dingers tonight in little league play for the usssa ghost. I got smoked at 3rd base coaches box from a line drive I didnt even have time to hit the dirt. Dang these bats are hot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207