2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
One Ghost delivered to DD1 at college last night...another coming today for 18U DD2. Based on what I saw at a recent hitting clinic, nothing out there right now can compare.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
In the past few weeks, Core has sent me three Ghosts - one for my DD, and two for her teammates. Currently, I'm awaiting on another shipment from Core on two more.

The Ghost train is picking up a lot of new passengers.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
I was seriously thinking on getting one for DD. She likes Xenos so we went with a new one this year. I have watched some college games this year and noticed a few teams that look like they are using them. The sound they made reminded me of the older Xenos. (at least through the TV, havent heard one in person yet) Only 5 games into high school season this year, and I have not spotted one yet.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Heard to break thru the barrier Wilson has on kids/parents. Takes some time but its def happening in a huge way.

Some areas of the country just hasn't seen many yet.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Three on DD2's high school team, and three on DD1's college team. At least one more to come on the HS team. Core, more business coming your way.

jjr

Jun 13, 2017
Heard to break thru the barrier Wilson has on kids/parents. Takes some time but its def happening in a huge way.

Some areas of the country just hasn't seen many yet.

I know we haven't because UTrip is dominant in our area (North Texas). There just isn't as many ASA tournaments played here which is surprising.

That doesn't mean I still don't want one. My husband sent me this yesterday, because I've been gunning for one since they were released. I told him it was very sweet he nicknamed himself bank account. :p

Capture.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles