2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No comparison between Stealth and Ghost. The double barrel allows much lower compression numbers allowed by ASA. Stealth is their old tech. Durable as heck but
not a great performer in comparison. But, the Ghost is NOT usssa approved.

Again, as for durability...realize the amount being sold. Bats run off a line, not every one is perfect especially with a new bat. I would bet that not
even 1% of Ghosts have had any issue...but the couple that do, folks go on the internet and claim there is some issue because no bat should ever break...haha.
Its the nature of the beast when selling products. Also, figure in the breaks that ARE NOT because of the bat...you never hear that part of the story.

So, to answer your question, there is no durability issue to worry about. And if something happens, Easton is very good with taking care of people.

Dec 11, 2010
Stealth Flex isn’t even in the same room with Ghost.

The college season should be interesting for the teams that suffered through Mako and Stealth Flex.

Mar 15, 2017
Any news on a new model or is this going to be it for 2018? I will be reaching out to you in the beginning of the year for a 31/21

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Mine just arrived today, wanted to thank Core for an easy and very quick turn around. Daughter won't get it until Christmas, but I can't keep my hands off this thing

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Any news on a new model or is this going to be it for 2018? I will be reaching out to you in the beginning of the year for a 31/21

From what I was told...there will be no new ASA model for this year...they will continue the same ASA model. Releasing this year will be the drop11 ASA and
the usssa Ghost.

Subject to change depending what usssa does I guess. Who knows.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Warm...and in action I assume...haha

No dust will accumulate on it. Promise. She will put it through her proprietary break in process that is sure to reveal any random manufacturing issues. It will be returned game ready. If any issues pop up, simply return through the no-fuss warranty program. All this at no charge to you!

But maybe this isnt such a good idea. I'm an Easton guy but DD is currently swinging 34" -8 LXT plus and loves it. She just joined a Wilson partnered team that issues Demarini bats and uni's, Wilson gloves Louisville bats ect. Having her drop bombs with that Ghost might ruffle some feathers, I know you wouldnt want that ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes