2018 ASA Easton Ghost 33” 23 In game condition.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Good luck. Been looking for a while and most used are just that and majority the barrel looks in decent shape but then the connexion piece is cracked. Still a handful on new out there but unless you want to pay $800-1000 for a non-warranty bat with durability issues it is going to be difficult.

Apr 28, 2019
Good luck. Been looking for a while and most used are just that and majority the barrel looks in decent shape but then the connexion piece is cracked. Still a handful on new out there but unless you want to pay $800-1000 for a non-warranty bat with durability issues it is going to be difficult.
Hey- I just picked-up two. A 1st batch in great shape and a BP back-up in good shape.
Found them on EBay. Guy was in neighboring state so was actually able to look them over before purchase. $500 for both which is great deal IMO.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I was talkin' to DD last night about her 2018 Ghost. She has used it since the summer of 2018 and it's still going strong. I asked if she is only using it for game time. She said that her roomie that just graduated is gonna let her have her 2018 Ghost and make her bat a practice bat. I do NOT want to buy a bat for only one season!

Apr 28, 2019
I was talkin' to DD last night about her 2018 Ghost. She has used it since the summer of 2018 and it's still going strong. I asked if she is only using it for game time. She said that her roomie that just graduated is gonna let her have her 2018 Ghost and make her bat a practice bat. I do NOT want to buy a bat for only one season!
Very nice. The 18’s seem to be more durable than the present models.

Jun 6, 2018
Hey- I just picked-up two. A 1st batch in great shape and a BP back-up in good shape.
Found them on EBay. Guy was in neighboring state so was actually able to look them over before purchase. $500 for both which is great deal IMO.
Okay, great job. I was talking to the guy and it looked like the connexion piece was cracked and the one had some major striations on the lower barrel but I know pictures don't always tell the story so it was good you could inspect them and make the deal.

Apr 28, 2019
Okay, great job. I was talking to the guy and it looked like the connexion piece was cracked and the one had some major striations on the lower barrel but I know pictures don't always tell the story so it was good you could inspect them and make the deal.
Absolutely. I am very leary about buying used bats especially Ghosts. But no cracks so I took a chance.
The only new 1st batch I can find in a guy in W. Virginia. He wants $1500 for a NIW 5yr old bat with no warranty.
No way I’m paying close to that for a $350 bat. I probably would have paid double the original MSRP but he wouldn’t move if his price.

Apr 28, 2019
You would think they would stick to same manufacturing year over year.
Easton more than most seems to be pushing the performance envelope as far as design and materials.
They seem very willing to sacrifice quality for performance.
I have recently returned a Gold Ghost Adv & 2022 DS due to cracking. Both had about 8 months use.
Our Sluggers LXT’s & Meta are holding-up much better than Ghosts.

Feb 6, 2018
MN
My daughter has a 33x23 that just sits in her bag...only used it the first year. She would tap her cleats when up to bat so the paint got chipped(1st year 14's w/ metal cleats)...other than that it could use a new grip. No dents and connexion is fine.

When she is home from practice I can ask her if she wants to sell it.

20220523_142546.jpg20220523_142542.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying