2017 LXT Hyper

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Was there a corresponding difference in performance?

I heard feel was more different than performance because as I said, you are never going
to make a bat hit twice as well, because it wouldn't be legal. Its not like you are going
to stay within the parameters of what is allowed and have a bat hit 50 foot farther than
the others.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
No S1ID?????? Now I can't wait to see how the LXT hyper performs before I send an LXT+ in for warranty. It would suck if it turns out to be a dud compared to the +

Feb 17, 2015
USA
No S1ID?????? Now I can't wait to see how the LXT hyper performs before I send an LXT+ in for warranty. It would suck if it turns out to be a dud compared to the +

LS is already sold out of some of the popular sizes so you would probably get a 2017 model in return

May 19, 2016
It looks like the grip and some of the coloring Is different on the LXTs comparing the pictures on the OP's link to the actual LS website. Both are very good looking bats but I dig the ones on the link a little more than what Is on LS's website.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
The custom LXT the Cajuns had this weekend brought a tear to my dd..."it would match my uniform perfectly!"

image.jpg

May 19, 2016
I was wondering why we didnt see more teams using the new bats this weekend. But, I guess when It comes to tourney time, you go with what you know works and leave the tinkering to the off-season. I did however see one girl, cant remember which team, might have been UCF, use a new CF9.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
We are hoping to have our LXT Hyper this week and get some swings on it before our 3 games Sunday. Crossing my fingers it gt's here and will update.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I was wondering why we didnt see more teams using the new bats this weekend. But, I guess when It comes to tourney time, you go with what you know works and leave the tinkering to the off-season. I did however see one girl, cant remember which team, might have been UCF, use a new CF9.

Ya, Mizzou got some new sticks, but most were using their old faithfuls.

image.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi