2 VERY LIMITED EASTONS COMING OUT...will only be getting a small handful

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2020
2023 Easton Ghost Unlimited - One Piece. June 2nd release. There's a tease on youtube with no info.
Take your game beyond its limits with the all-new Ghost Unlimited fastpitch bat. This one-piece Ghost bat is a first for the series, and its PACKED with high-performance features that are sure to level up your offense this year. See what it will do for your game here, and get yours today!

Nov 26, 2020
Take your game beyond its limits with the all-new Ghost Unlimited fastpitch bat. This one-piece Ghost bat is a first for the series, and its PACKED with high-performance features that are sure to level up your offense this year. See what it will do for your game here, and get yours today!
It almost seems like the youtube tease is up by accident:

Jun 6, 2018
on a sidenote you can go out to the list of compression testing approvals from March and see that the "unlimited" and "tyedye" easton ghosts were presented and approved at that time.

Jan 6, 2018
I wonder if this bat is in response to a most of the Athletes Unlimited women using DeMarini, a bunch using one piece Mantras, a few other Rawlings Quatro Pros and very few Eastons? I don't even think they were Ghosts...not sure what they were. Black with gold letters? At least at the game I was at sitting right behind home last summer.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I dont think Athletes Unlimited drives anything...haha. You will see a lot of older models in leagues like that because there is
very little "paid for" stuff floating around. They use what they have or what is cheaper.

A good amount of college players seem to like 1 piece, as opposed to pre college. It lets you know when you dont barrel up and
actually, there are a lot of players that dont like all the flex (not just power hitters). But there was never a real option for them.
The 1 piece bats were always the lower model. So im sure this is a tester for Easton to see if this is a viable bat to keep.
You look Mizuno college teams, a lot use the Carbon1.

Dec 11, 2010
The bat has been used by a handful of the Easton schools. I noticed a few of the alabama hitters were using it this past weekend. It kind of is easy to spot since it has the gold ghost insignia and no connexion piece.
I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!

I kept seeing it and hearing a different sound but I pretty far away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01