2 or 3 wheel pitching machines......

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Our old rec league purchased the Jugs Combination Pithing machine. It will throw just about any type of pitch you want as well as transitioning from SB to Baseball. It's a great machine but a little finicky when setting up but once done correctly, it's a quick change of speed and angle for a curveball or whatever pitch you want to go to. It's pricey though. I think new they're running right around $2800.

DD's HS has the ATEC M2 softball pitching machine which is a little less money ($2,000) but also a very good one. It's not quite as versatile as the Jugs but the set up is quicker, easier and the machine itself weighs about half as much.

Both have been used quite extensively over the past 5-6 years and with the exception of replacing the control board in the Jugs, they've both been very dependable.

Jun 19, 2012
This is what we use. pitches 11" balls great can move it inside outside higher lower doesn't do any special pitches. can tail in or out depending how you have the laces set.
put it about 30-35' away does great

black-flame-pitching-machine.jpg

May 23, 2015
I own a Bata 2 and a Hack Attack JR. I've also used an Atec Casey 3g. All great machines no doubt. The Bata throws very very well, but the Hack really does a more through and realistic job with pitching and fungo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi