2 Free Resources for loads of softball drills I found for Amazon Prime!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
I am an Amazon.com junkie and have a prime membership. This allows free 2-day shipping and loads of free movies for only $79 a year. I made that back about the 1st month. In planning out my winter practice strategy and looking for resources, I came across these. I don't know this guy and am not promoting him, but figured someone could surely get something out of these 4 hours that they like. Hope this helps! These are 2 different vids even though they have the same title.

Amazon.com: Winning Softball Coaching Techniques - Winning Drills: Tim Hill, Winning Coach: Amazon Instant Video

Amazon.com: Winning Softball Coaching Techniques - Winning Strategy: Tim Hill, Winning Coach: Amazon Instant Video

GG

Jul 17, 2012
Thanks GG.... I also have a prime membership (Best $79 I've spent... 3 years running) I know I don't take full advantage of all the Membership Benefits, and this is one of them...never even thought to look through the free streaming for softball videos... good find!!

I

imi90

I'm trying to put together a list of "rules" for my team we've got a tournament coming up this weekend, our first one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck