1st Home Run!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Goosebumps. Thousands upon thousands of hours of captured video, most of which is never even watched once. Only to capture a moment in time that you will watch over and over for years to come. When hard work comes to fruition, it is a powerful thing. Well done Maggie. And you be proud, dad. Good day at the ballpark.
Thanks man

Feb 1, 2021
I am sure the coach offered her a permanent spot on the team right?

Not many teams have that gold helmet color here in Indiana, so based on that, I assume she already plays for a good organization. Is my assumption of Indiana Magic Gold a good one?

Mar 4, 2015
New England
Nice swing, awesome that it was caught on tape (wish I had tape of my DD's first), and really cool to see the teammates' reaction. Congrats to the coach for instilling the kind of team spirit that has teammates genuinely excited for each other. (Or maybe it's not the coach, but your DD is just a neat kid that everybody roots for! Or both.)

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Not many teams have that gold helmet color here in Indiana, so based on that, I assume she already plays for a good organization. Is my assumption of Indiana Magic Gold a good one?

She plays for Indiana Magic Gold 08 Linton. It is a great organization and a great coach. They were off that weekend so the coach for Thunderstruck 08 Dungan asked her to sub with them.

IMG is one of the top organizations in the Midwest. a great development program and top notch national teams. She loves her gold helmet, that is for sure!

Where in Indiana is your DD?

Apr 20, 2015
IMG is a great organization but not all IMG teams are equal. All of the national teams under Brian Greens umbrella @14u and above are solidly competitive. The ones in the development program can be hit or miss depending on the age and which part of the state they are from but they all seem to make their players better no matter what skill level they start with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sep 7, 2020
That is a fantastic swing for sure. Congratulations Maggie!! It is inspiring to see the dugout empty for her!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feb 1, 2021
She plays for Indiana Magic Gold 08 Linton. It is a great organization and a great coach. They were off that weekend so the coach for Thunderstruck 08 Dungan asked her to sub with them.

IMG is one of the top organizations in the Midwest. a great development program and top notch national teams. She loves her gold helmet, that is for sure!

Where in Indiana is your DD?

I don't want to put too many clues to my kids identity, but she plays for another very well known organization based in Indy. She is much older, but we are very familiar with IMG and their National teams. Its a good organization, however I'm not too familiar with their regional program. Congrats on the HR by the way. #1 is always special.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Goosebumps. Thousands upon thousands of hours of captured video, most of which is never even watched once. Only to capture a moment in time that you will watch over and over for years to come. When hard work comes to fruition, it is a powerful thing. Well done Maggie. And you be proud, dad. Good day at the ballpark.
👍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles