12U Aurora/Naperville IL area looking for players

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
We are a new team ASA/USSSA C Level. We are looking for a few players to finish out our roster (catcher, pitcher, all around player) We will be playing in the South West Suburban Softball league In-house B division (20 games plus a tournament) Plus several local weekend tournaments. We will end up playing around 40 games. Please send email to sportinus@yahoo.com if interested in a try out.

Thanks

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
We are the Spikes and had 3 girls leave, 2 moved out of state, The other decided to many games. That dropped our roster to 10 I would like at least 11 and a max of 13.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
We play you opening day. :)

I am hoping DD will be the starter. Not sure yet.

She throws it slow but will not walk anyone. Have your Players ready to swing.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
you are 1st Community? Our pitchers are a little erratic so have your players ready to move ;) I hop eit is a competitive game for both teams. We are not sure who will be starting yet, We will decide friday by who throws more strikes out of 20 pitches. So you may be smacking the ball with my DD pitching. Are you guys a new team? we are.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
You defined it well in your OP, we are a Rec. Team.

We have a couple players that have not played softball before, a couple that came from slow pitch, think we have 5 10YOAs on the Team. I do not think we have any players that you are going to say wow she is good.

All the Players are coming to practice and have smiles on their face, low keyed Team.

I would guess we will be under 500 this year but might surprise some Teams in the year end tourney.

Good luck with your season, starting 0-1 is OK. It is a long season.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
I am in no way claiming a victory. I will crown who ever has the most runs when the games ends the victor. We are really learning the game and position responsibilities. We are 3 rec teams that combined and decided we wanted to be more competitive. Since we only played a few games at this level and are 3-2 I am guessing we will be 500 also. We try to keep it fun for the girls. I will consider it a great season if all of them play ball next season.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
We try to treat all teams and players with respect. We have to keep in mind that is about the girls not about us. next time introduce yourself, it would be nice to put a face to the name. Who knows maybe next year your daughter will be wearing the green and yellow ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32